Beiträge von JockeSunden

    Hi everyone,


    I'm looking for some advice on how to properly remove the front bumper cover/fascia on my Cupra Born.


    I'm planning to install three auxiliary driving lights and therefore need to remove the front bumper to access the structure behind it and make a proper and stable mounting solution.


    Does anyone have a step-by-step guide, workshop manual instructions, photos, or preferably a video showing how to remove the front bumper on the Cupra Born?

    I'm particularly interested in knowing:

    • Where all the screws and clips are located
    • Which parts need to be removed first
    • How the bumper is released from the wheel arches/fenders
    • Where the electrical connectors for the parking sensors, etc. are located
    • If there are any clips or mounting points that are easy to damage
    • Whether there is anything specific I should be careful with when removing the bumper

    My car is a Cupra Born 2025 .

    Any help, pictures or links to a workshop manual would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks in advance!