Error codes installing software

• Hi there

I get an error code from something called "Installation of digital servicefolder canceled". The error is: ERR_1002_DM_IN

I have Travel Assist and in the shop I can install "Connected Travel Assist" (CAR2X); but get an error: ERR_BEN_A0000, the required data can not be loaded, Try again later.

Anyone know the solutions to these errors ?

Quasar Grey, 19" typhoon rims, BEATS audio, granite grey bucket seats, Pilot L (with travel assist), Tech M, Head Up Display

• You’re living in the future, you’re the only one in this forum with a Born with the travel assist. I think in a few weeks there are some other people with the same issue 😃

Quasar Grey, Below Zero, Wärmepumpe, BeatsAudio, Pilot XL + 4 Winterräder 18 Zoll

• Boost : as already said, you are one of the first Born owners that has a Travel Assist installed with Car2X function onboard. No other owners yet on this forum as far as I know.

I would advise you to open a ticket at Cupra and also inform your dealer about it, he should do the same. Hopefully the problem gets solved quickly.

Bestellt 18.03.2022 / Produktionswoche: KW48/22, Auslieferung KW3/23: Cupra Born eBoost 58 kW/h, Vapor Grey, 19" Typhoon Black/Bronze, Dinamica Pack Grey, WP, Pilot XL (PZC), Tech M Safe, Privacy Glass

• Boost : as already said, you are one of the first Born owners that has a Travel Assist installed with Car2X function onboard. No other owners yet on this forum as far as I know.

I would advise you to open a ticket at Cupra and also inform your dealer about it, he should do the same. Hopefully the problem gets solved quickly.

I don't have the Travel Assist but Car2X

• The ERR_BEN_A0000 error disappeared after a few days.

I still get the other error.

Quasar Grey, 19" typhoon rims, BEATS audio, granite grey bucket seats, Pilot L (with travel assist), Tech M, Head Up Display

• The ERR_BEN_A0000 error disappeared after a few days.

I still get the other error.

I have the same Connected Travel Assist error-message. Does it work right now? How long did you get the error?

CUPRA Born 150 kW / 58kwH, Vapor Grey, Dinamica Grey, Tech M, Pilot XL, Headup-Display, Wärmepumpe, Privacy, 19“ Copper, Cargo Pack, Protect Pack

Bestellt 09.11.2021 mit Pilot L - AB SEAT / CUPRA: 16.11.2021 - Änderung auf Pilot XL am 03.12.2021 - LT ursprünglich laut Händler: 05.2022 - LT real: 08.11.2022 - SGW: KW 25, 37, 38, 39, 40 - ZP1: 02.09.2022 - Produktionswoche: KW 38, 39, 40, 41

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Schubi ()

• I have the same Connected Travel Assist error-message. Does it work right now? How long did you get the error?

It worked after a few days.

I still get the ERR_1002_DM_IN error.

• Hi. I got my Born today and wanted to buy the "Connected Travel Assist" but received the same error message "ERR_BEN_A0000". Any solutions known or will it disappear after few day without any needed action? Thanks for a feedback.

Cupra Born (Geyser Silver) mit 19" Typhoon Black/Silver, Privacy Glass, Below Zero, Skyline Roof,
    AR Head-up-Display, Tech M, Pilot XL und Protect Pack.

Mitte Dezember 2021 bestellt und bestätigt, Liefertermin / Übergabe: 16.11.2022

• Hi. I got my Born today and wanted to buy the "Connected Travel Assist" but received the same error message "ERR_BEN_A0000". Any solutions known or will it disappear after few day without any needed action? Thanks for a feedback.

Wie oder wo willst du das kaufen?!

Bitte um einen Screenshot.

Lg